Saturday, April 5, 2008

Busy Week

It was another busy week. I was very busy with school and Chris and Dylan were busy with baseball. We were supposed to have our opening game this morning but it has rained too much in the last couple days and the field was too wet to play for the games to be played.

I have 3 more weeks of classes left and then exam week. Four weeks until I am a college graduate! I can hardly believe it!

In case I don't get to blog for a little while, here's what's on our plate for next week (so far):

Tomorrow, we will be going to Nana's for my birthday dinner. Wednesday, Chris and Dylan are taking me out for my actual birthday.

Dylan has baseball practice on Tuesday and Thursday and hopefully we will get to see his opening game next Saturday.

1 comment:

Crystal M. said...

You all sound busy but school is almost over and then its time to enjoy the sun!!
Hugs,
Crystal and Eva