Tuesday, February 20, 2007

It's Tough Being Sick

Dylan went to work with me today. He was so pitiful.

Normally, when Dylan comes to my office he is into everything. He wants to play on the computers, watch the cameras, and horse around with G-daddy (I work for my father). Today he laid on the floor by my desk (I brought him a blanket) and watched his movies. He even took a nap! (He hasn't taken a nap since he was 3!) At the end of the day I had to carry him (not so easy to do anymore) out to the car.

His temps have been better today but he is still real hoarse and his runny nose is closer to a waterfall than a leaky faucet!

Tonight it looks like he will be spending another day with me tomorrow.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

So whats up Mr. Dylan? When do you think you might get to feeling better? It's WAAAYYY too nice outside to be feeling that bad.

I am so sorry, sweetheart, to hear that you are not feeling well. I hope you get better very, very soon! We need to see some more fun posts (like your birthday one) and quick!

lindsay godsey

Unknown said...

make cedie make u better

Crystal M. said...

Hugs to Dylan! I hope he is better soon.
Hugs,
Crystal and Eva

Anonymous said...

poor Dylan. I hope he feels better very soon!!