Saturday, March 29, 2008

Happy Birthday, Aunt Becky (M)

Happy 21st Birthday to Aunt Becky (Mock)

Dylan has 3 "Aunt Becky"'s:
Chris' sister, my dad's sister, and Chris's mom's sister-in-law


Last night, we went to Grandpa and Granny's house to celebrate Granny's birthday (3/1) Becky's birthday (today) and my birthday (4/9). We had to get all 3 in because Becky will be headed back to her school in Chicago tomorrow morning (she has been in town on her spring break). We had a great visit.

After we got home we watched the UofM Tigers win their Sweet 16 game! Go Tigers! Dylan was so excited about watching the game - he came home from school with a blue and silver pompom talking about the game - but he fell asleep during the first half. It was so cute listening to him try to get as involved in the game as his daddy! And Dylan was so impressed that the Tigers are from mommy's school (he never noticed before, I guess).

2 comments:

Crystal M. said...

Sounds like a nice time.
Hugs,
Crystal and Eva

Unknown said...

AWE...you guys are so sweet. I am sorry it has taken me 7 months to see this blog, but I am so glad that I finally did! I miss you bunches!