Friday, March 14, 2008

We're Pirates Again!

Basketball season is over, it is too soon for soccer season, so it must be

BASEBALL SEASON!

Dylan, Chris, and I are all excited about this coming baseball season. We are on a new fields this year and no more hitting off a "t". We found out this week that Dylan has been placed on the Pirates team again. Even better, he will have the same head coach as last year and there are atleast two other players on the team that were also Pirates with Dylan last year! Chris has signed up to be assistant coach again this year, which Dylan loves and Chris enjoys. I will be their cheerleader and biggest supporter. Practices start next week and games start in April!

PLAY BALL!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

yahooooooooooooooooooo

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
GodseySix said...

Hey guys, I look forward to hearing how he does. My Dylan is signed up for t-ball this year for the first time.

Jenn, your site has inspired me. I have created a blog too. I hope that you don't mind that I put a link to your site on it, too.

www.godseysix.blogspot.com