Wednesday, August 8, 2007

BUSY WEEK!

It has certainly been a busy week!

Sunday I went shopping for Dylan's school stuff. You wouldn't believe the crowd! Then Dylan and I went to take Cedie her August flowers (there's pics on her site). After that we picked up Chris and we all went to Nana's to celebrate my great-grandmother's 96th birthday and my uncle's birthday. It was great to be able to catch up with everyone, including my cousin Tarrah was will be going off to college in a couple weeks!

Monday we had to take Dottie to her regular vet for a followup from Saturday and to get more meds for her. One of the stitches was almost touching her eye ball so we had the vet snip that one. (Dottie has had to come to work with me each day this week so that I can keep an eye on her. That has been interesting...)

Tuesday was school registration day. I took Dylan up to the school Tuesday morning to register him and let him meet his new teacher and see his new classroom. Dylan never ceases to amaze me with his social skills! It seemed like every adult that went by knew him by name and had such nice words for him. And he talks like such a grown up! Too funny! Anyway.... Tuesday afternoon I had to go back to help. I am on the PTA board this year and so I had to help parents sign up to join the PTA from 3:45-7:00. Afterwards we had a brief meeting and I didn't get home until 8! Whew!! It was a long day!

Today was Dylan's last day at his summer camp (ie the sitter's). They went to Chuck E Cheese! She has been so good with Dylan and taken him to tons of new places. I am so glad we found her and we hope she does this again next year! Tonight I am preparing for our last trip of the summer!!! I'll be sure to take lots of pics and update as soon as we get back.

Dylan starts 1st grade on Monday!

1 comment:

Crystal M. said...

WOW that is busy!! I hope your trip goes well and the weather stays nice!!
Hugs,
Crystal and Eva