Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Very Busy couple of weeks!

I am sorry I haven't posted in a while. We have been so busy!

Dylan started school the day we came back from Vegas. He really liked his new 1st grade teacher and his new class. However, on Friday of the first week, the school had to make some adjustments and Dylan's class got dis banned. His teacher moved up to 3rd grade and he and his classmates got divided up among the other 1st grade classes. So the next Monday (week 2 of school), Dylan started with a new class and a new teacher. He seems to like her too but he didn't have any of his friends in this new class. Monday night we had to go up to the school for curriculum night where we met his teacher and learned about her plans for the year. He is going to be a busy boy!

PTA kept me busy the last couple weeks. I had a board meeting Tuesday afternoon during the 1st week of school. Then, last Tuesday and Thursday night, I had to help at the school with curriculum nights.

Another thing that has kept me busy is getting ready for my own return to school (my 1st day was yesterday).

On the weekends, we have dog sat and gone to three birthday parties.

O, and Dylan has started soccer practice- 1st game is Sept 8th!

I did take pictures over the last couple weeks and I will post them today.

1 comment:

Crystal M. said...

WOW you are one busy family keep up the awsome work you all do we are so honored to "know" you.
Crystal and Eva