Sunday, January 20, 2008

"Incredible" Sunday

Dylan got his report card this past week and he did great! We are so proud of him. His Nana and I decided to treat him to an afternoon at "Incredible Pizza." (a new fun place that just opened in Cordova- it is like Chuck E. Cheese, but more stuff for older kids to do like min. golf, 3D ride, indoor go-cart race track, bumper cars, etc) So, G-daddy, Nana, Aunt Mel-Mel, Chris, Dylan and I spent much of today there. We had lunch (pizza buffet) and then we hit the games. We all tried out the arcade games. Dylan and Chris really liked the motorcycle race game. I liked the 3D ride and skeetball. G-daddy and Dylan did a go-cart race together and then Melanie, Chris, and I raced! Chris won by a long shot (he watches ALOT of NASCAR), Mel came in 2nd, and I came in 3rd. There were 5 other cars behind us. We all had tons of fun!

No comments: