Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Spring Semester=Last Semester

Chris and I went to buy my books today (my back was hurting so Chris came to carry all those heavy books for me). One of my professors had 13!!! books on the list to buy!

I am taking 20 hours (19 credits for 6 3hr/wk classes and 1 2hr/wk lab). Before you ask if I have gone insane, once I finish with the Spring semester, I will only have one summer class to take. I am so ready to just get this over with and I didn't want to tie up the whole summer with classes (or pay 2x the tuition for the summer classes).

I am taking Sociology of Childhood, Children's Literature, Studies in British Fiction, American Literature to 1860,. American Literature/Major Writers since 1860, Spanish 4, and Astronomy Lab (a freshman level class I have put off...).

Luckily, I managed to work my school schedule and work schedule so that I only have to be out one night a week. This is great for my home life as a mom and wife :-)

2 comments:

Mary said...

Oh, Jennifer, how I respect your determination! I was reading the list of classes you are taking and thinking what a full plate you have then you mention work - which I had completely forgotten about!!!

I am so thrilled for you that you will be graduating so soon. Hang in there - you made the right decision.

Crystal M. said...

Good for you Jenn, I wish I had the determantion you have to go back to school and finish my degree. I so badly want to but I just do not know if I can do it.
Good luck with everything and I hope its all over in no time.
Hugs,
Crystal and Eva