Monday, May 5, 2008

Final Grades

I got ll my grades for the Spring semester in today. All As! What a great way to end my college career!

Course Title Grade
ENGL 3401 Childrens Literature A
ENGL 4243 Studies/British Fiction A
ENGL 4322 Am Lit/Mjr Wrt Snc 1860 A
ENGL 3327 American Lit To 1890 A
ENGL 4900 Independent Study A
PHYS 1002 Astronomy Laboratory A
SOC 3700 Sociology Of Childhood A
SPAN 2020 Intermediate Spanish II A

I will post graduation day pictures later this afternoon. Friday night we had some bad weather hit. Lightning stuck our house and fried our modems and computer. Chris is working on all this calls this morning to get us back up and running.

4 comments:

GodseySix said...

That's scary stuff with the lightning striking your home! I'm glad to hear that no one got hurt.

Crystal M. said...

Great job Jenn, you are so wonderful!! That is scary about the lightening, I am glad everyone is ok.
Hugs,
Crystal and Eva

Crystal M. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mary said...

You are amazing - smart too!!!

Sorry about the lightening. We have had storms here in Charleston all day today.