Saturday, August 23, 2008

Dylan's 1st Week

Dylan really loves his new school and we couldn't be more excited for him. He made new friends and he loves his new teacher. He had music class Monday, gym on Tuesday, Chapel on Wednesday, and art on Thursday. Friday afternoon when I picked him up he asked could he go back to school on Saturday! He wanted to meet his new friend there so that they could plan the end of the year party! Dylan said "since my talent lies in making art stuff, my job is going to be making a sculpture of Pastor Mo (the headmaster)" He also tells me that he has already made a "blueprint" (drawing on a blue piece of paper-LOL) of the sculpture. He is too funny!

1 comment:

Crystal M. said...

I can not wait to see his sculpture when he is done. What a sweetheart.
Crystal and Eva