Thursday, August 14, 2008

Our 9th Wedding Anniversary

Today Chris and I celebrated our 9th wedding anniversary! Time sure flies by, some days we still feel like we are newly weds. I feel so lucky to have found my soul mate and could not imagine my life without him.

Chris had flowers delivered to my office today and they were so beautiful! Tonight (after Dylan's 1st soccer practice of the season) Chris and I went to P.F. Changs (one of my most fav restaurants!). We had a great dinner but we were sure stuffed when we got through! We then went to see the new Will Smith movie Hancock. We were a little early for the movie so we played in the arcade. We had the place to ourselves so we had tons of fun being silly and playing the games. The movie was awesome. It was such a fun night!




1 comment:

Crystal M. said...

Happy Belated Anniversary to 2 wonderful people!!
Hugs,
Crystal and Eva