Monday, August 18, 2008

Dylan's First Day!

Dylan had his first day of school today at his new school! He is officially a 2nd grader! I was so proud of him this morning when he marched right up to the front door and greeted the headmaster with a "Good Morning Pastor Mo." That boy really does not have a shy bone in his body! And I was worried about him not knowing anyone!!

When I picked him up after school, I asked how his day was. He said AWESOME!!! He loved it. He made new "best friends" but he couldn't remember their names. He got to go to music and said his music teacher was really nice. He loved his teacher too. His favorite part of the day: recess! (shocker there, huh?)

3 comments:

Crystal M. said...

Sounds like an AWSOME 1st day of school!!
Hugs,
Crystal and Eva

GodseySix said...

Is he going to a new school this year? It's good to hear that he had a good first day.

GodseySix said...

Hey Jennifer, I tagged you on my blog! Hope everything is going wwell for you guys.