Friday, September 14, 2007

Another First

He just keeps growing up! Besides soccer, cub scouts, choir, and RA's, Dylan has also joined the Children's Group at church. No longer can I drop him off in one of the nursery rooms on the pre-school hall at church! He now goes to Children's Worship with the 1-6 graders.

So tonight, the children's group had their kick off party from 7 to Midnight. I dropped him off at the church gym. They played there on a moonbounce, then took a bus to CiCi's pizza for dinner. After that they went to the bowling alley for some midnight madness cosmic bowling!

I was so sad when I dropped him off but he was so excited. This is the biggest thing he has ever done without mom and dad.

To cheer me up, my wonderful hubby took me to my favorite place to eat for dinner!

2 comments:

Crystal M. said...

They do grow up to fast sometimes.
Glad he had fun tho and you and hubby got to have a nice dinner.
Hugs,
Crystal and Eva

Anonymous said...

I hope Dylan had a super time at the kickoff party--although with all those activities, I can't imagine him NOT having a blast. I am so excited because my Dylan will be able to do all that fun stuff next year!
----------------------------------
And it is so great to hear that he has joined the RA's. There is no better time than during the formative years to teach a child about the love of Christ. You and Chris are doing such an amazing thing for Dylan. Keep up the good work!
----------------------------------
P.S. I dont know HOW IN THE WORLD you are doing all of that and going to school full time. You really are SUPERMOM! Take care.