Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Our Spring River Trip

We took Dylan on a camping trip this past weekend at Spring River. On Saturday we took him on his first canoe trip down the river and he LOVED it! We did it again on Sunday. All 3 of us had a great time. We came back early on Monday morning because I had a paper to write and homework to complete.

Dylan was to pretty much the only kid at our group's private camp site. But did that stop him from making friends? Of course not! He always amazes me with how NOT shy he is. We didn't even have the tent set up before he had made two new adult friends! When we were leaving, he was yelling at everyone by name and telling them goodbye! One would have thought he has always known these people. Too cute! (personally, I don't know how he remembered all the names- I'm terrible at that sort of thing)

I had to use a disposable camera (didn't want to chance getting my digital wet or dirty) so I don't have the pics from this weekend yet. I will get them put on a disk this weekend and post them soon.

1 comment:

Crystal M. said...

What a nice weekend and sweet little guy you have there!!
Hugs,
Crystal and Eva