Monday, June 4, 2007

Silly Dylan

Before we went out to the cementary to place Cedie's June flowers (see Cedie's site), we went to Applebee's for lunch. Dylan was such a ham!


He made himself a super long straw.


After he finished eating, he went up to the bar (it was right across from our booth) and flirted with the bar tender :-)

After we finished at the cemetary, Dylan went swimming (I think he is quickly becoming a fish!)






On the way home from the cemetary, as we were talking about swimming when we got to the house, Dylan said "I wish my Cedie was still here so I could teach her how to swim with me." He is always thinking of her and it is so sweet when he says stuff like that.

2 comments:

Crystal M. said...

He is an AWSOME big brother and always will be!!! He loves to bring tears to my eyes!!
Crystal and Eva

CorrieYoung said...

I'm sorry this is a rough time of year for you. I guess it's a blessing that it's also a busy time for you too from the sound of it. We always keep you all in our prayers and we'll pray extra hard for this "first" for you.

Dylan is such a cutie, he is an amazing brother to Cedie.I think siblings of our special kiddos are just that way. The pictures of those two are beyond words special.

Take extra care of yourselves during this difficult time, I know Cedie would want you to.

Love from MO,
Corrie