Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Back at it Again

I did it! I have enrolled myself back into the University of Memphis for the Fall 2007 semester!

The last semester I was in school was Spring 2005. I was very pregnant with Cedie by the end of the semester. Our plan was to have her over the summer and go back the Fall 2005 and finish up in 2006. Obviously that didn't work out.

I have 92 hours and I only need 30 hours to graduate. I have a meeting with my counselor on Thursday. HOPEFULLY, I will be able to get all my hours completed in time to graduate after the Spring 08 semester! However, since I do still have to work and I still have responsibilities to Chris and Dylan, it may be I have to take a couple of classes next summer. Either way- I am DETERMINED to get my degree in 2008!

Its going to be hard to get back into the swing of things as a student! Wish me luck!

3 comments:

Crystal M. said...

Good Luck hun and I know you will do great!!!
You are an amazing person, I wish sometimes I could go back to school but I have no time or money.
Hugs,
Crystal and Eva

Mary said...

Great decision! Good luck!

Kat said...

You go girl!

K