Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Branson Trip



Hey everyone! Sorry it has been so long since I posted but we've been out of town alot! We've been to Hot Springs, AR; Branson, MO; and Pickwick, TN.

The Branson trip sure was fun. We left on a Sunday morning. Its a long trip so we stopped in AR and saw the Natural Bridge. It was just beautiful and it gave us a chance to stretch our legs. Once in Branson, we met up with my cousin Kori and her baby Dominic and boyfriend Jimmy. We also met up with my cousin Matt and his little boy Zachary. Dylan was so excited to have two boys to play with even though they were little! We all went to eat Mexican with my Aunt Becky and Uncle Brad.

Monday we went shopping and went out on TableRock Lake. Brad and Becky sure know how to have a good time on their boat! Monday night we went out to eat with our whole family (on my dad's side). There were 14 of us!

Tuesday we went to the family reunion (my dad's mother's family). After a "family meeting" we let a ton of balloons go. Each balloon said "Lynchard Family Reunion" and they all had a strip of paper with a saying in them. The kids thought that was grand! After visiting with the fam, we went back out on the boat. Tuesday night we all went out to Red Lobster and then the girls (+ Dylan) all went to see a show called Liverpool Legends. Its a Beatles cover band and they did an awesome job! Nana and I sure embarrassed Dylan with our dancing though! He fell asleep before the show was over and I had to carry him back to the condo. The guys went night fishing and were out really late!

We were supposed to head home Wednesday morning but we decided to stay another day. We wanted to go to Silver Dollar City but the weather would not cooperate! So we went to lunch, and then to the Butterfly Palace! It was really neat. We saw a 3D film and then we got to walk through their indoor rain forest. You wouldn't believe all the butterflies! They were everywhere. We had to check ourselves before we could exit to make sure they didn't try to tag along! Next we went through their glass maze. That was tons of fun! Dylan will tell you different though! He tought he knew the way and slammed, face 1st, into a mirror! The hit was so load that the staff came to make sure he and their mirrors were ok! That night, Dylan and Chris stayed at the condo and I went to see a show called the Baldknobers with my parents. It was so funny!

Thursday we headed home. I came to work Friday but then we had to get ready for our Pickwick trip with Chris' dad and family!

2 comments:

Crystal M. said...

wow that sounds so wonderful!!! I was thinking next summer I need to plan a trip to TN. HINT HINT!!
Love you and glad you had such a wonderful time!
Hugs,
Crystal and Eva

Anonymous said...

Hi Dylan, I am so glad to know that you've been busy this summer having fun! I miss you! Love,
Mrs. Johnson