Friday, April 27, 2007

Just Checking In

Its been one of those weeks for me. I am really missing my little angel Cedie.

Monday and Tuesday, I had to play catch up on the laundry and house work each day after work, since I was gone all weekend.

Wednesday, I was very distraught when I read that God had taken another little CHARGEr girl up to Heaven. Her story was so similar to Cedie's and the unfairness of it all broke my heart. I cried for hours and spent the afternoon and night in my room.

Thursday, I went through my attic looking for stuff to sell in our upcoming yard sale fundraiser for our adoption.

This morning they had a Volunteers breakfast at Dylan's school. I got to eat and visit with some other mom's. I also got to talk to Dylan's teacher and see him in his class. (Luckily he is still at an age where mommy popping in is a cool thing- not embarrassing yet).

After school it was so beautiful outside so Dylan and I decided to go buy Cedie some new flowers for May. The official flower for the month of May is Pansies so we found her some dark purple, lavender, and pink pansies.

Tomorrow, Dylan has his 2nd game (if it doesn't rain out). Chris is cooking some ribs for his dad's side of the family who are all coming over tomorrow night.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for 'checking in.' I am so sorry that you have had such an emotional week. I wish there was something we could do for you. I still think about and pray for you often.

Crystal M. said...

Hugs Jenn!! I am always thinking of you and your family. Not only has Cedie touched my heart but your whole family has.
Hugs,
Crystal and Eva

Unknown said...

often when i see a story like i did the other day i think of cedie a few times ive thought of forwarding to you personaly but then wondered if it wold b to sad love u hugs ellen in aus