Friday, April 13, 2007

The New Dylan????

First the most exciting news (and sad news for a mom who realizes her son is growing up way too fast).....

DYLAN LOST HIS FIRST TOOTH!!!!!! It's the front, bottom, left tooth.




We asked him what the going rate for teeth was from the tooth fairy and he said $7! I said "so that is how much your friends have gotten????" He said "I don't know but it sounds good to me!" The tooth fairy actually brought him $2 which is more than his father and I ever got :-)

Also, today, I decided Dylan really needed a hair cut. He surprised me by saying he wanted it shaved like dad's and he wanted daddy to do it. Well, daddy shaved it alright- minus the mohawk up the middle!






Dylan thought it was so cool. I told him there was no way he could go to school like that but he did manage to talk me into keeping it for the weekend.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww, Jennifer...you should have at least let him wear it to school for maybe just one day! (LOL) What a hoot!

Crystal M. said...

AAWWW they grow so fast don't they?? He's adorable.
Hugs,
Crystal and Eva