Tuesday, April 17, 2007

PTA Election Night

Tonight was the PTA Election meeting, I went by myself because Dylan and Chris had t-ball practice. I didn't think it would be a big deal because no one was running against me for the Parental Involvement Chair on the board. However, I ended up having to go on stage and be "sworn in"! Those of you who know me well know how shy I am. I was very nervous and I am sure I was a couple shades of red :-)

Anyway, I am all set to be on the PTA board for the 2007-2008 school year and I am really excited. I really want to be involved in Dylan's education and this is a good way to help.


BTW- Dylan's first t-ball game (last week was rained out) will be this Saturday! Go Pirates! I will definitely have mty camera ready!

1 comment:

Crystal M. said...

Congrats!! I wish I was able to do more with the school district, maybe when Eva goes to school, we will see.
Good luck to Dylan on his 1st game.
Hugs,
Crystal and Eva