Wednesday, April 4, 2007

T-Ball Season!









It's T-ball season again! This is Dylan's third year playing. They actually called him a veteran LOL!

He had his 4th practice last night (I kept forgetting to bring the camera so I used my cell phone to take a couple pics). He is having so much fun. There are several kids on his team that he played with last year.

His games will start April 14th. We can't wait. There is almost nothing cuter than watching 4-6 year olds play t-ball!

**A few of the other moms whose children played with Dylan last year asked the dreaded "how is little Cedie doing." Cedie went to one of the games last season and she went to the end of the season party. It is actually getting easier to talk about. Its always awkward though because people just don't expect me to say that she's gone.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What team is Dylan playing on? I am interested in signing up my Dylan to play, but I think I missed all the sign ups this year. Anyways, hope he has tons of fun!

Crystal M. said...

Looks like fun for Dylan!!
I am so proud of you and you are so strong, I know that is one of the worst things people can say to you, I use to always hate it when people would see Eva and say "Wow you are so strong to go threw all this" and knowing inside I was dying. My thoughts are always with you and your family, I hope someday we can all meet, weather I come there or you all come to Illinois. I think we would all have so much fun together and Dylan and the boys would have a blast.
Hugs,
Crystal and Eva

Unknown said...

thought theyd no that cedies gone u could alwasy say shes doing god being an angel

Unknown said...

Thinking about you all on Easter Sunday...hope you are travelling safely.

Lindsay Godsey