Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Fun Night

Dylan had T-ball pictures and practice last night. After that we went to Barnes and Noble, where they were having a fundraiser night for Dylan's school. They had balloons, face painting, and door prises. Dylan even got to sit down and listen to his principal read a story about a singing cowgirl. A portion of the proceeds from all of the purchases that night went to BES and their playground fund.

After the book fair at B&N, we went across the street to eat at Chick-fil-a, where they were also having a fundraiser for the school.

It sure was fun supporting such a good cause :-)
BES does not have a playground so the PTA is trying to raise the money to have one built for the kids




Dylan is in the yellow shirt with the #2

2 comments:

skeybunny said...

Chick-fil-a! It's been awhile since I've heard of that place. They don't have them on the west coast, but I lived in Oklahoma City for a couple of months several years ago (It was the first place Jeremy and I ate at when I moved there!). Anyway, I had never heard the name spoken and I was telling some of the people I worked with about eating at "Chick-phil-uh." They looked at me like I was crazy (and then pronounced it the right way). I was so embarrassed--what a way to make a first impression!

Crystal M. said...

Wow I hope they raised lots of money!!
Hugs,
Crystal and Eva