Thursday, May 3, 2007

Prayer Rings

We are going to try to have another yard sale to raise money for our adoption this Saturday (hopefully it won't get rained out).

My Great Grandmother Bubba(95 years young) made some "Prayer Rings" for me to sell in our yard sale. For those of you who don't know, these rings are made to be put on your door knobs.

My Great Aunt Rita (mom's mom's sister)made little tags to go with the rings. The tag says "Put on your door knob, This little ring of LOVE, As we remeber CEDIE, Who watches us from Above."







I thought this was the sweetest contribution to our cause and just wanted to share with everyone.

3 comments:

Crystal M. said...

That is so sweet!! How much are you saleing them for? I would love to get one.
Hugs,
Crystal and Eva

Miss N Cedie said...

I guess maybe $5 plus shipping (which wouldn't be more than a few dollars b/c they don't weigh much and they would fit in an envelope.

Just email me with which one you want and I'll send it out this weekend :-)

Amy, Mike and Ben Russo said...

Good luck with your sale. I hope you raise lots!