Sunday, May 6, 2007

Yard Sale Success!

We had our yard sale on Saturday and it was a huge success. We made lots of money towards our adoption- more than the first 3 sales combined. We were afraid it was going to rain but the weather turned out great- although it was very hot when it came time to pack up what we didn't sale.

Once we sale Chris' Jepp (anyone need a 94 Jeep Wrnagler???) we will be almost 2/3 of the way to our goal! I am very excited!

One of the main reasons this week's sale was such a success is the donation of items from Justice and John H., Lindsey G, my parents, and David A. Thank you so much!

Also, thank you to "Meemaw" for all her hard work and the use of her house once again. Thank you Justice and Elizabeth for you help as well. There's no way I could have pulled this off without any of you!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What wonderful news. I have been checking in to see how it turned out. More than the first 3 sales combined...that is GREAT! Glad to see the sale was successful.

Crystal M. said...

I am so happy for you!! Keep up the great work!

Crystal and Eva

Anonymous said...

Dylan is a great little boy. He has always been a joy to the whole family. What a great way to say I love you to your Mother. I love you Nommie