Friday, March 16, 2007

Busy Week

Its been a real busy week. Dylan has been on Spring Break and hanging out with Meemaw and Pepaw. I have been taking advantage and working extra hours to make some much needed extra funds.

Wednesday afternoon, Dylan and I went to visit "Aunt Rachel" (Dylan's Godmother) and her two children. Dylan and Grant had fun playing and I got to spend time with the adorable Ms. Tatum Heather (born on 1/4/07).

Wednesday night, we had Granny and Grandpa over for dinner to celebrate Granny's birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANNY! We had a nice dinner and a great visit.

Tonight I am going to bed early! I am going to have to work for a little while tomorrow. Tomorrow is St. Pat's Day- Dylan has been talking about it all week and asking me each morning "is today the day I wear green" :-)

No comments: