Wednesday, March 21, 2007

PTA Board and more

I have joined the PTA board at Dylan's school for the 2007-2008 school year. I joined the PTA this year but I wasn't on the board. Next year I will hold the "Parental Involvement" Chair! I am definitely new to this kind of thing so it should be interesting. I am excited though!

Go Pathers!

On another note:

Can you believe that Sanjaya was NOT in the bottom 3 again this week on American Idol? He has got to go! I am pulling for Blake! I really like him!

Also, GO U of M TIGERS! We play in the Sweet 16 tomorrow night!

3 comments:

Crystal M. said...

That is great Jen!! I wish I had more time to do more for my kids school, maybe the 08-09 school year because then all 3 will be in school. Alex will be in 7th grade!! OMG!! Bailey will be in kindergarden and Eva starts school when she turns 3 and out of EI.

I also have not got into American Idol this year to much but you are right he needs to go!! LOL!
Crystal and Eva

Anonymous said...

WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOTIGERS, they just won the game against Texas A&M (by only a point). Sorry, I know it does not have much to do with the overall message of your post, but I saw where you posted about Memphis being in the Sweet 16 and I just got pumped up all over again!!!

Unknown said...

jen how great for you maybe you and dylan can make the school for future people like cedie and make that in her memory to