Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Week of 2/28-3/4


Chris and I were sick all last week. Chris couldn't work Tuesday-Thursday and although I dragged myself in every day, I hit the bed as soon as I got home with Dylan.

Friday afternoon Dylan and I went to Hobby Lobby and picked out some green flowers and some white flowers for Cedie's March arrangement. We ended up with a large, bright green flower that looks like a daisy. We also got several white daisies. Dylan picked out a pretty butterfly and some green ribbon to tie it to the vase. We took them to the grave site afterwards.

Saturday, we went to Aunt Mel Mel's new apartment. I helped her make some decorating decisions while Dylan had fun playing with her cats.

Sunday, Chris and Dylan went on a four wheeler ride. Dylan rode with Chris. I went to see "Because I Said So" with my mom-in-law. The boys had a blast! Dylan was so excited to tell me about the dead fox he saw (gross, I know). The movie us girls saw was hilarious! It is definitely a chick flick but I recommend it to all you girls out there! You will enjoy it, I promise!

2 comments:

Crystal M. said...

I hope everyone is feeling better and I love the flowers you and Dylan picked out.
Hugs,
Crystal and Eva

Anonymous said...

Dylan, I love that butterfly! I am glad to hear that everyone is feeling a bit better. Thanks for the updates...