Saturday, March 10, 2007

My CHARGE Family

I just wanted to brag on my CHARGE family for a minute.

I am still getting emails, calls, and cards from the mom's of Max, Eva, Ben, Evan and Tate. They are all so very sweet! I got Valentine's Day cards, a St. Pat's Day card, and "thinking of you" cards from these wonderful people who I know have their hands more than full with their own children! Chris, Dylan, and I love getting the pictures in the mail. Our fridge door is getting full and it makes me smile each time I go to it!

I also wanted to say how proud I am of each of these kiddos! If you haven't looked at their sites in awhile, you should. Max and Evan are walking with walkers! Eva is standing with help and she got rid of her mic-key button! Ben is lifting his head! Tate is doing great and preparing for another surgery.

Thank you CHARGE family for everything- you all mean so much to us!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes--they are definately a great bunch. So amazing they are...as are you!

Unknown said...

yeah i love our little chargers i read and watch them everyday and if they havent posted for a few days i worry bout them

Crystal M. said...

Let see if I can get this out before I start to cry...LOL! You are so amazing and Cedie as touched so many hearts including my own. I was almost ready to get in my car and drive to your house (I know its a long drive but I didnt care) and I wanted to be there for you as much as I could.
We love you and your family,
Crystal and Eva