Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Dylan's Hair Cut



Dylan got a hair cut on Tuesday. The before picture is on the left, the after on the right.
He is so funny about getting his hair cut. Watching him, one would think he had a traumatic incident with clippers at one time in his life! He has always squirmed, shrugged, jumped, and laughed when ever the clippers come out. He has not grown out of it. I am really not sure what the deal is. Maybe its another one of those boy things that mom's just can't "get". Unfortunately for him, his hair grows super fast and I have to get it cut at least every 4 weeks.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isn't it crazy that no matter how many times we get our children's hair cut, they always look a little older right afterwards. Mine do anyways and I think Dylan does in these pics. Cute-I mean handsome cut Dylan!

Crystal M. said...

Yup thats part of being a boy, their hair grows so fast!! My oldest Alex's hair is so long I tell him I am going to put ponytails in it....LOL!! Dylan looks so big now, great job and I can see the moving around didnt do much..LOL
Crystal and Eva

Anonymous said...

Jennifer,
Just wanted to let you know that I was thinking about you and your family. God Bless...